Friday, November 10, 2006

Love at first sight...

Well, love at first sight is more often than not for me. I fell in love with a Nikon D70 the moment I saw it and then with the D200. The polygamous beast that I am, I didn't stop there. Now I fell in love with the D80. But why restrict my love to just digital cameras? I fell in love with various blackberries, some Clies and even a Nokia E62 (which I had to return 'coz the love didn't last very long).

With so many paramours this guilty lover needs a place to track them all and, I guess, unselfishly share the love to other love at first sighters out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Screen got 262'000 colors and not 16 Million (perhaps you are thinking E61 which got support for 16'M)

Unknown said...

Sigh, posted to the wrong post. Sorry.

this and that...